Liquid Skin - Original
Liquid Skin® is a flexible adhesive that provides a secure and transparent protective seal. Easy to apply, Liquid Skin® stays where you want without running and is suitable for use on areas of the skin exposed to flexing. Liquid Skin® provides needed protection to any minor cuts, abrasions or blisters, allowing you to get on with your day.
Painless Application - No stinging or burning on application. Forms protective layer that sloughs off over time for a natural removal process.
100% Waterproof - Protective barrier prevents cuts from exposure to water, dirt and bacteria to promote healing. Ideal for swimming & bathing!
Multi-Use Pipette - Multi-use pipette lasts for up to 20 applications and comes in convenient, portably sized pipette. More economical & hygienic than regular plasters.
Quick Drying - Polymerises (dries) within 60 seconds when applied correctly. Lasts up to 20 times longer than plasters!
Microbial Barrier - Protects the affected area by preventing exposure to bacteria and germs, reducing the chance of infection.
High Viscosity - Unique high viscosity allows for controlled application to prevent adhesive from running or seeping into the cut. Adjust thickness of application for desired level of protection.
Unlike regular plasters, Liquid Skin…
Helps prevent infection by limiting exposure to dirt and germs.
• Does not peel off! Long-lasting formula lasts for up to 5 days.
• Is 100% Waterproof & Sweat-proof!
• Conforms to the curves & contours of the body to shield - knuckles, knees, elbows, fingers, feet and more!
Directions for Use
1. Remove over cap and gently twist off the seal.
2. Apply an appropriate amount of Liquid Skin® to the desired area.
3. Setting time will vary by thickness of application from 30 seconds to several minutes.
4. If placed on an unwanted area it can easily be wiped off.
5. Replace cap for future use.
Each Liquid Skin® pipette contains multiple applications, but is recommended for single person use only. Liquid Skin® will wear off naturally after a few days.
Store upright at room temperature.